ERA Conference on European Immigration Law
The Academy of European Law organises its Annual Conference on European Immigration Law.The aim of the conference is to provide legal practitioners with an update on recent developments in the EU legal migration system and the mechanisms put in place to tackle labour and skills shortages and to reinforce the attractiveness of the EU for key workers.
European Immigration Law: Annual Conference 2020
Brussels, 27-28 April 2020
- Priorities in current EU legal migration law
- Amended Visa Code
- Regulation (UE) 2019/1155
- Family reunification
- Recent CJEU jurisprudence
- New German migration package
- Mobility rights for third country nationals under the EU’s migration directives: intracorporate transferees and posted workers
- Investor citizenship and residence schemes in the European Union
- Business and immigration in the post-Brexit era
More information on the ERA website.