EMN Bulletin (October 2013 - February 2014)
The EMN Bulletin provides policymakers and other practitioners with updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level, and is structured to provide in all relevant themes.
Edition 6 of the EMN Bulletin brings you information from the period October 2013 to February 2014, including (latest) relevant published statistics.
The EMN bulletin provides information on the following policy areas:
- general policy developments (EU conferences, public consultation, etc...)
- legal migration (statistics, Directive on seasonal workers, national developments, etc...)
- international protection (statistics, EMN synthesis report on the organisation of reception facilities, EASO report on asylum flows from teh Western Balkans, national developments, etc...)
- Eradicition of trafficking in human beings (EU developments and national developments)
- Schengen, borders and visas (Lampedusa, sea patrols, FRA report, Eurosur, visa waiver suspension mechanism, visa liberasation dialogues with Russia, Moldova and Turkey, national developments, etc...)
- Irregular migration and return (Frontex FRAN report and other statistics, EU-Turkey Readmission Agreement, Frontex Code of Conduct for Return Operations, national developments, etc...)
- Integration and citizenship (statistics, Council recommendations on effective Roma integration, European Integration Forum meeting, national developments, etc...
- other EMN outputs and national conferences
More information in the EMN bulletin