EMN Bulletin (June-September 2015)
The 12th edition of the EMN Bulletin provides updates on recent migration and international protection policy developments at EU and national level, including latest relevant published statistics.
The 12th edition of the EMN Bulletin provides information, inter alia, on:
- General Policy Developments at EU and national level, including on the approval by the Commission of 23 new multiannual national programmes under the AMIF and the ISF.
- Implementation of the Common European Asylum System, including on the Commission's set of proposals to address the current refugee crisis (relocation mechanism, list of safe countries of origin...) and on national developments (e.g. on the increase of Belgium's reception capacity).
- Unaccompanied Minors and Vulnerable Groups, including on the publication by Frontex of the "VEGA handbook: children at airports", and on national developments.
- Legal Migration and Integration, including on the publication by the Commission and the OECD of "Indicators of Immigrant Integration - Settling In 2015", and on national developments.
- Management of the EU External Borders, including on the temporary reintroduction of border controls by Austria, Germany and Slovenia, and on other national developments.
- Irregular Migration and Return, including on the Commission's EU Action Plan on Return and Return Handbook, on the Emergency Trust Fund for stability and addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa, and on national developments.
- Actions Taken to Address Trafficking in Human Beings, including on the publication by the Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA) of its fourth general report, and on national developments.
The Bulletin also includes an annex which provides complementary statistics, updates on the transposition of EU legislation by Members States and information on upcoming and past EMN events.