Country Factsheet Belgium 2016 (EMN)
The Country Factsheet provides succinct information on the most significant political and legislative developments in the field of migration and international protection in Belgium in 2016, plus the latest relevant statistics.
The Country Factsheet provides an overview of the main developments in migration and asylum in Belgium in 2016. The Country Factsheet is based on the Belgian EMN Annual Policy Report 2016.
More precisely, the Country Factsheet covers the following topics:
- International protection, including asylum
- Unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups
- Legal migration and mobility
- External dimension of EU migration policy
- Irregular migration and return
- Actions against trafficking in human beings
The Country Factsheet also includes a statistical annex.
The Country Factsheets 2016 for the other Member States and Norway are available here.