Annual Report Migration 2012 (Centre for Equal Opportunities and the Fight against Racism)
This is the sixth annual report that the Centre for Equal Opportunities and the Fight against Racism publishes on migration. The report highlights relevant available data and provides a juridical analysis on the issues at stake.
The annual report Migration 2012 includes chapters on:
- Migration in Belgium: numbers and movements
- Admission to the territory, including visas and entry bans
- Legal stay, including international protection and statelessness, right to family life, economic migration and free movement, study related migration and regularization
- Return, detention and removal
- Differences in treatment based on residence status
In annex 1, the report lists a series of recommendations.