Overview of Belgian Figures on Asylum and Migration (EMN)
In order to satisfy the large demand for detailed figures on asylum and migration, the Belgian Contact Point of the EMN compiled in August 2012 a series of figures on asylum and migration.
This compilation of Belgian figures on asylum and migration provides an overview on:
- granted long-term visas
- granted and valid residence permits
- asylum applications
- asylum decisions
- asylum applications from unaccompanied minors
- granted work permits
- origin of foreign population
- apprehension of illegally staying foreigners
- forced returns
- assisted voluntary returns
This compilation is meant to be updated and extended.