Country Factsheet Belgium 2019 (EMN)
The Country Factsheet provides a brief summary of the main developments in migration and international protection in Belgium in 2019, including the latest statistics.
The Country Factsheet provides an overview of the main developments in migration and international protection in Belgium in 2019, based on the EMN Annual Report on Migration and Asylum in Belgium 2019.
The following topics are covered:
- Legal migration and mobility
- International protection including asylum
- Unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups
- Citizenship and statelessness
- Borders, Schengen and visas
- Irregular migration including migrant smuggling
- Trafficking in human beings
- Return and readmission
- Migration and development
The Country Factsheet also includes a statistical annex.
The Factsheets of the other Member States and Norway are available here.