Country Factsheet Belgium 2018 (EMN)
The Country Factsheet provides succinct information on the most significant political and legislative developments in the field of migration and international protection in Belgium in 2018, plus the latest relevant statistics.
The Country Factsheet provides an overview of the main developments in migration and asylum in Belgium in 2018. The Country Factsheet is based on the Belgian EMN annual report on migration and asylum 2018.
More precisely, the Country Factsheet covers the following topics:
- Legal migration and mobility
- International protection including asylum
- Unaccompanied minors and other vulnerable groups
- Citizenship and statelessness
- Borders, Schengen and visa
- Irregular migration including migrant smuggling
- Return and readmission
- Trafficking in human beings
The Country Factsheet also includes a statistical annex.
The Country Factsheets 2018 of the other Member States and Norway are available here.