Ad-hoc query on Trafficking in Human Beings
16 Member States provide information on legislation, responsible authorities, criteria and process and residence permits for victims of trafficking.
In this compilation of replies to the Finnish ad-hoc query, Member States clarify:
- Which relevant national laws provide for the identification, assistance and support to victims of trafficking
- How and by whom assistance and support are organized and possibly coordinated
- How victims of trafficking are identified, which criteria are applied and which process is to be completed
- What impact the identification of an asylum seeker as a victim of trafficking has on the application of the Dublin Regulation
- Which residence permits are issued to the victims of trafficking in human beings
Detailed answers are to be found in the attached compilation.