International Migration Outlook 2019 (OECD)
This report provides a broad overview of recent trends in international migration flows and migration policies in OECD countries and some non-OECD countries.
The 2019 edition of the International Migration Outlook analyses recent developments in migration movements and policies in OECD countries and some non-OECD economies. It also examines the evolution of labour market outcomes of immigrants in OECD countries. This year’s edition includes two special chapters, one on the contribution of temporary migration to the labour markets of OECD countries and the other on the long-term integration effects of family presence. The report also contains country notes and a statistical annex.
- Chapter 1 provides a broad overview of recent trends in recent developments in international migration movements and policies
- Chapter 2 takes an in-depth look at the labour market outcomes of migrants and integration policies in OECD countries
- Chapter 3 attempts to capture the ephemeral: How much labour do temporary migrants contribute in OECD countries?
- Chapter 4 focuses on the family ties: How family reunification can impact migrant integration?
- Chapter 5 presents succinct country-specific notes and statistics on developments in international migration movements and policies in OECD countries in recent years
Lastly, the Statistical Annex includes a broad selection of recent and historical statistics on immigrant flows; asylum requests; foreign and foreign-born populations; and naturalisations.
You can access the publication in different formats on the website of the OECD.